domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

New things to share

Hey, people.
I thought it might be better to put this in English from now on. So, if you want to know what I'm saying, find out for yourselfs what you have to do. It's a bit obvious, isn't it?
Well, I'm not here to make you think I'm mean or anything. I want to say that I have been watching a new TV program and I've read the books. Yes, I'm talking about The Vampire Diaries. I love it, not only that I love it because of itself, I also love it because of Damon. Yes, yes... I suppose you're thinking. Aha, so what about the good one? Okay, that is Edward. I adore him as well but, you know... they have separate parts in my heart. Damon is the bad one that make me a bit crazy and Edward is the one that keeps me straight. I don't know if you understand this, I mean he controls that crazy part that Damon gets out of me.
I also know that you are asking yourself, and... what about Stefan? If I tell you the truth, I like him but... I adore Damon, he's... so... Damon *.*

Now, I have to go. I will try to have more things to tell you in a few days and I'll share some personal things if you want.

Bye ;)

No hay comentarios: